Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How Did I Get Here?

I take a look at where I am and what I am surrounded by. I see my family, my darling boys, the very beings that give me life, that give me the strength that I so often search for.  I see a marriage. I see my marriage to Ken and wonder where I would be without him in my life. I see my mother who is one of my best friends even if she is not aware of it. Being a part of her struggles, her strengths, her weaknesses for my entire existence has molded me into the person I am. I see my father and I am not sure who he is. I see so many people.  People who care and people who don't.  People I need in my life, want in my life and those I wish would leave my life. I see myself and know I am capable of so much more but am incapable of finding what that is. I am not sure when I got so lost, when I gave up but I know I want to find my way.  Somehow.  So I ask this question.  How did I get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment